Last updated: November 1, 2023
Remodart, Inc. (Remodart) respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information only in the ways disclosed in this statement or at the time of collection. This statement applies solely to information collected at this Website.
Our Commitment to You
Remodart is committed to protecting and managing personally identifiable information you share with us (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number). Clients are very important to us and we want to know who you are, but not abuse the use of the information you give us. To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
- When we collect personal information from you, it is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. You will have the option to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit and benefit from the content on this Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services.
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
- We are committed to privacy and will only use the information you provide us as you request.
- Personal data will only be processed fairly and lawfully
- We do not collect any more personal data than is necessary to provide the services
- We only use your personal data for the purposes we specify in this Privacy Notice, unless you agree otherwise
- We do not keep your personal information if it is no longer needed
- You can have your data updated or removed at any time
- You can request a copy of the data we store on you at any time
- Personal data is securely stored and managed
What Information is Collected
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when posting comments on our blog, purchasing our products or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following
- First and last name
- Postal address
- Phone numbers
- Website URL
- E-mail address
- Other billing information, i.e. order details
In order to communicate with us or to use our services, you may be prompted to provide certain personal data in the following ways:
- By filling in forms (i.e. a “Contact Us” form) on our websites or anywhere else we conduct business
- When you place an order using our website. This may include your first and last name, postal address, phone and fax numbers, URL, e-mail address and payment details.
- By subscribing to our newsletters or commenting on our blog posts
- Interact with us using social media
- By corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise using our contact details
Typically, the personal data you give us may include name, email address and phone number and any other personal details required to provide marketing services.
Information automatically collected
All Weather Tite collects web information about your visit to our Website using Google Analytics. We use this information for statistical purposes to make our site more accessible to visitors and the information we collect is not provided to any other third party. Specifically, we may record:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site, if any.
- The type of Web browsing software and operating system you are using to view our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit on our site.
- The amount of time spent on the site.
Throughout the Website there may be forms to request information, products and services. These forms typically ask for contact information (such as your phone, address or e-mail address). Contact information from these forms is used to send the information that you request.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest, including advertisements and external services, that are not affiliated with us. Once you have used these links to leave our Site, any information you provide to these third parties is not covered by this Privacy Notice, and we cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of your information. Before visiting and providing any information to any third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for that website, and should take those steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services or applications that may be linked to or from our Site.
Change in Terms of Privacy