Premier Window Replacement Experts
Windows in your home are not only responsible for the aesthetics of your space, but they also increase energy efficiency. Quality windows provide natural light, ventilation and aesthetics. However, like any other component of your home, windows have a lifespan and can deteriorate over time. Knowing when to replace your windows is crucial for maintaining the comfort, energy efficiency and overall value of your property.
If your home is ready for new windows, let Remodart help you with this project. Maybe you want more traditional double-hung windows to maintain the style of your New England colonial home. Or casement windows that offer easy-to-use crank systems for increased ventilation. Maybe it’s time to expand your interior space with a bay or bow window to make a small space look larger and bring in additional light. All of these options can make your room a more open and inviting living space. In all cases, we can help you make the right choice of window for your needs.
Remodart has earned an excellent reputation for outstanding customer service, expert advice, competitive pricing and unsurpassed workmanship in replacement window installation. We pride ourselves on our wide variety of high-quality products that meet or exceed the highest industry standards for quality and energy efficiency.
Investing in new windows can be an easy and cost-effective way to improve your home’s look, energy efficiency and overall value all at once. The end result is that replacing your windows is a great decision for any homeowner looking to get the most out of their home.
The Remodart Promise
We ensure a positive and professional experience for our customers, performing work to the highest standards and delivering impressive results to customers’ complete satisfaction.
Replacement or New Construction Windows? Which to Choose?
When it is time to shop for new windows for your home, you have a choice of two different types of window options – replacement windows or new construction windows. What is the difference?
- Designed to replace existing windows in your home and are meant to fit within the existing window openings.
- Come in various sizes and styles to accommodate different openings. These are your best option if you want to match the dimensions of the old windows without altering the exterior appearance of a home.
- Easier and quicker to install, which can lower the installation cost. However, the total cost may vary depending the type of replacement window, the complexity of the installation and any necessary modifications to the existing frame.
New Construction Windows
- Require a window opening to be framed and built into the structure. These are suitable when you’re completely replacing an existing window frame, such as during extensive renovations.
- Offer more flexibility in terms of size and design options, but their installation can alter the exterior look of a building. If you are doing an addition or making significant structural changes, these are your best options.
When you make the decision to get an estimate, not only look at the price, but also get complete information about the contractor providing the estimate, including insurance and licensing.